Luigi Ferrini holds a Bsci+Msci in Computer Science from the University of Pisa and a post-graduate specialisation in Project Management at LUISS Libera Università Guido Carli, Roma.
He works at Agenzia delle Entrate (Italian Tax Agency), in Livorno, as Software analyst and developer.
He is passionate about games and comics and in 1998 he attended a course in Comics and creative writing at Accademia Disney, Milano.
Since 2004, he’s Head of Jury of the Concorso per il Miglior Gioco Inedito (Best Unpublished Game Contest) at the Lucca Comics & Games festival.
He authored various games and his publishing portfolio includes:
· Upcoming: Ensemble, Board game (publisher: Ergo Ludo Editions); with D. Ursini
· 2016 – Zagor: il Gioco da Tavolo, Board game (publisher: Ergo Ludo Editions); with D. Ursini
· 2015 – The Golden Ages: Cults and Culture, Board game expansion (publishers: Ergo Ludo Editions, Stronghold Games, MasQueOca, Schwerkraft Verlag)
· 2014 – The Golden Ages, Board game (publishers: Quined Games, Ergo Ludo Editions, Stronghold Games, MasQueOca, Schwerkraft Verlag)
· 2004 – Moby Pick, Card game (publishers: dvGiochi, Mayfair Games)
· 1996 – Hold Everything! / Alles im Griff, Board game (publishers: Pressman Toy Corp., AMIGO, Qualitygame), with L. Dolfi.